Parish Ski Trip
(Half Term for children from school)
1. First come – first served (places are limited)
2. SKI Resort in Slovakia
Resort of the High Tatras – Tatranská Lomnica. The highest located and steepest slope at Lomnické sedlo (2,190 m above sea level) will please even the most demanding skiers. A vertical drop of 1,300 m, snow cover for 5 months a year, top modern skilifts and cab le cars together with wider slopes guarantee the best experiences on a top-class 6.5 km-long carving track, which can be up to 60 m wide.
The slope of Lomnické sedlo attracts everybody – common skiers, freeriders, adrenalin lovers or individuals.
3. I offer ski lessons.
4. The most important! Daily Holy Mass! Fun! Joy and rest! 🙂
- 300 Euro per person! (bed and breakfast)
- rooms: twin, triple, 4 bed
- one person staying in twin room – the price is 350 Euro
- included in this above price: bus transportation from Poprad Tatry Airport to hotel (return), acommodation with breakfast and local tax 1€/adult/night.
- if you want to order dinner in hotel, let me know, (the price for 1 person is 7€, soup, main course and desert). Or we eat in very good local restaurant 30m from hotel.
6. Costs on your own (not included):
- Wizzair plane tickets return: London Luton (LTN) – Poprad Tatry (TAT)
- transport to the airport: Swansea – London Luton oraz London Luton – Swansea
- clothes for skiing
- insurance Essential – a copy must be given to me by Nov 2017!
- you can rent skis and equipment at Ski Resort
If you want to rest in the beautiful mountains and not ski you are welcome to join us.
I invite those who are physically healthy, and especially those who have never skied.
Remember: First come – first served! Places are limited!
If you are interested please email me with your details before you buy ticket
(full name, telephone mobile, number of people, room size)
Organizer: fr. Andrzej Kuklinski,